Wife Of The Year Award Please.


Since it's a rare thing when I feel like I am a perfect wife...let me just brag! For this Fathers day, I am giving hubby a man weekend. Last night was a surprise dinner out at a new and manly restaurant where we dined on truffle mac and cheese and pork chops! YUM!

Then this morning at 4:30am, Uncle Sharpy (hubby's brother) showed up at the door to take him fishing! SURPRISE!!! He has sent me pics by text of his feet up on the boat of a very calm lake. Awesome.

What am I doing? Making oatmeal cookies, Daddy's favorite, and having so much fun with Landon. We are going to stay in our PJ's all day! Coco too!!!

Happy Father's Day!

The Mrs.

15 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Wow, now I feel like a slacker wife. You do deserve that award!

Sandra said...

You are a #1, awesome, "fabulous" mom!!

caryn said...

That sounds wonderful especially the staying in the PJ's part!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

That is a great Father's Day gift! I bet he was really surprised. That pic of Coco in your header is so cute!

Eloise said...

You do deserve the prize, though I have no doubt you did even before today!

Dots told Robert that she wanted to go fishing with him today for his Father's Day present. He was THRILLED. They loaded up the canoe on top of my car and left in the wee hours of morning. I, on the other hand, prefer to celebrate Landon-and-Mrs. style.

Have a great day.

cancersucks said...

Sounds wonderful!!

Suzanne said...

Wow, you're good! I offered to make hubby a special breakfast...that's about it!

Mags said...

It seems like we're on the same page. Mr. O is out golfing. It's 11:40a, and the kids and I are still lounging in our PJs. After the kids finish watching their movie, we're making Daddy a double layer cake. LOL! Have fun today.

Melissa said...

You're a fabulous wife! I'm sure your husband is loving his man weekend!

Danielle Moss said...

That is so sweet of you!

PaperCourt said...

You rock!!

nanny said...

What a great idea!!! Hope they caught lots of fish...

The Major's Wife said...

Love the new COCO pic so cute and Landon is getting so big

Domestic Diva said...

Best Wife Ever!! Love the father's day gift...
xxxx me

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

There's nothing better than hanging out with the family in your pajamas all day!