Fathers Day/ Man Weekend


So Daddy had a wonderful Fathers Day/ Man weekend of fishing, oatmeal cookies, and a homemade construction paper tie.

When he arrived home Saturday night we had steaks, artichokes, fatoush salad, and mashed potatoes. Oh, and Mojitos too! Good times! We sat outside by the pool with Aunt Rere and Sharpy and had a wonderful time.

Sunday morning I was exhausted! And felt a little wiped out from the mojitos. When did I become too old to drink? Hate that!

Thank you for your Will Ferrell prayers. Keep them coming! I should hear something this week or next but I have a good feeling about this!!!! Wouldn't it be wild if he did my movie? I swear I'd share every detail with you!

xo The Mrs.

8 comments:

Sandra said...

Sounds like a perfect Father's Day! You're not too old for Mojitos ;-) result of sleep deprivation and two small children! xoxo

Anonymous said...

'Twas an AWESOME weekend. Thanks Babe!

-The Mr.

Solar Powered said...

sounds like a great weekend...when did Coco get so big?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day - love the new header photo!

Preppy Mama said...

How exciting! Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Courtney said...

Sounds like he had a wonderful Father's Day1

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

You did GOOD with the Father's Day activities...really good! I'm behind on my reading and am VERY excited to hear about your screenplay and the possibility of WF taking on the project. Can we, your blog friends, come to the world premiere???

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Sounds perfect!I love the homemade construction paper tie! Cuh-ute!

Mojitos sound pretty good right about now! (I'd probably just fall asleep after having one though! lol!)