Friday Fun! The Questionnaire Given At The Actors Studio


I love watching the Actors Studio interviews with James Lipton. He is so pretentious it cracks me up! At the end they ask all the actors this set of questions originated by the French television personality Bernard Pivot. Here are my answers!

1. What is your favorite word? Darling


2. What is your least favorite word? Portion

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Seeing a great movie, play or concert.

4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Negativity.

5. What sound or noise do you love? A cat purring

6. What sound or noise do you hate? The screeching tires of an accident in progress.

7. What is your favorite curse word? Mother Fucker.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Ballroom dancer

9. What profession would you not like to do? Dentist.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Nice job."


I am not tagging anyone specifically I just want everyone to do it!!! Let me know when you do!

9 comments:

Always Organizing said...

This is fun!!! I will have to do this one :)

ps. I love the curse Mother F*cker too, it cracks me up for some reason...

The Shabby Princess said...

"darling" is one of my favorite words, but, I always have to pronounce it like "daaaahhhhhlling"--very cheesy, I know.

kenady said...

Great fun! Will be doing this shortly:)

PS... haven't "seen" you in a while. I posted before and after photos of the kids' rooms if you wanted to see:)

Kiki said...

I did this same post some time ago, so fun....my favorite curse word....stinky poodle, I promised I'd clean up my mouth so I don't accidentally swear in front of the niece and nephews!!

Surf Girl said...

I did it - I love things like this!
Thank you!

Clare said...

so cute! what great little questions!

Claire said...

I loved this - I answered on my blog!!! Thanks for letting us play!

Kate said...

I'm doing this one today!

News Readin' Wife said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Love your blog. You are definitely on my daily must reads...

This post is so fun and I happily used it as inspiration for a slow content moment.