Friday Fabulous


I am so excited for my Bloggy Shower on Monday! (There's a little preview!) I will be hosting (of course!). If you are one of the gorgeous pregnant ladies (or lady with a newborn!), then open your gift and post what you got on your blog on Monday. Just leave a comment on Monday's post when it's up and we'll check out the goods!

Pinot and Pacifiers was too excited and opened hers (hehehhheeee!) but since she's a private one I'll post what I sent her!

Everyone else come by and leave a comment! It's going to be a great shower! Wait till you see all the things I've found!

The Theme of the Shower is Pink and Blue!

The Mrs.

3 comments:

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

I hope I did not mess up the shower! I hope I will be able to stop by...it might be late, because I will be at the hospital with baby of course. We hope he will come home on Wednesday!!!!! The shower sounds like it is going to be so cute!

magnoliabelle said...

Can't wait!

ilovepink said...

I had to shut my package in a guest bedroom so I wouldn't be tempted to open it! I can't wait!! I may have to open it before work tomorrow. A present waiting would give me a good reason to get up a little earlier!